Samuel Sey is an author, speaker, and blogger. In this episode we discuss the history and tenants of Critical Race Theory, the Black Lives Matter movement, and the fallout from Sam’s recent talk at Ambrose University.
In this episode Sam mentions the following books:
- Fault Lines by Voddie Baucham
- Confronting Injustice by Thaddeus Williams
- Explaining Post-Modernism by Stephen Hicks
- Cynical Theories by James Lindey and Helen Pluckrose
- White Guilt by Shelby Steele
- The Quest for Cosmic Justice and Discrimination and Dispairites by Thomas Sowell.
If you like what Sam is doing, you might consider supporting his Patreon