Join I.J. Makan in thoughtful conversations with the brightest minds in neuroscience, religion, philosophy, and culture.
#36 – Paul Franks on the Problem of Evil & Suffering – Kazingram Dialogue
Paul Franks is an Associate Professor of Philosophy at Tyndale University where he has taught for over ten years. Paul specializes in the philosophy of religion and has written extensively on free-will, the existence of God, and the problem of evil in relation to the question of God's existence. In this episode, Paul discusses the book he recently edited Explaining Evil: Four Views, the problem of evil, the nature of evil, the role of suffering in human life, the publishing industry, and political correctness. You can follow Paul Franks on twitter @WPaul If you enjoy our podcast, consider supporting us through Kazingram Dialogue Merchandise Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/KZNGRM Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/kazingramdialogue Twitter – twitter.com/KZNGRM
- #36 – Paul Franks on the Problem of Evil & Suffering
- #35 – Amos Dowber on The Ethics of the Common Good
- #34 – Jian "Jeff" Guo on the Afterlife, Sex, and Gun Laws in Canada
- #33 – Jennifer Hart Weed on Philosophy of Science & Human Nature
- #32 – Joel Nicoloff and Darnell Samuel on the Role of Government and the Lockdowns